Multiple Air Traffic Control Positions
||Multiple Air Traffic Control Positions
|| Biggs Army Airfield, Fort Bliss, TX
||December 10, 2013
(contingent upon contract award)
Dynamic Science, Inc., is accepting resumes for several positions: ATC Facility Chief, Training Supervisor, Shift Leader, Controller.
Primary Duty: Performs air traffic control functions as a full-performance controller in each position or combination of positions. Functions or works as a sole tower operator with all Air Traffic Control performance requirements, independently or under the supervision of a Chief or Assistant Chief Controller. Performs all basic weather watch functions during assigned shifts. Provides general supervisor over all controllers assigned to a facility.
- Performs a tour of duty on all scheduled shifts.
- Develops duty schedules for sufficiently qualified personnel to meet FM 1-303.
- Operates all tower positions (Controller-in-Charge, Local Control Position, Ground Control Position, Flight Data Position) IAW FAA and US Army regulations.
- Trains Assistant controllers and Trainees in all tower positions of operations.
- Record and transmit surface weather observations locally and longline in accordance with existing air weather service policies.
- Operates meteorological and communication equipment.
- Obtain and transmit locally all pilot reports.
- Disseminate weather warnings and watch advisories as required.
- Advises maintenance technicians of all equipment problems.
- Assists in the unit's operational effectiveness program.
- Protects and upkeeps government furnished and Company furnished equipment and property.
- Maintains a facility directives index and copies of all applicable air traffic publications.
- Develops and implements a facility training program and maintains controller training records IAW FM 1-303.
- Maintains facility operations to meet Aviation Resource Management Survey guide inspection criteria.
- Provides monthly status reports to higher headquarters.
- Coordinates maintenance and modernization requests to higher headquarters IAW AR 95-2.
- Assists in the deployment and integration of air traffic support personnel.
- Develops and implements a quality assurance program.
- Exercise general staff supervision, including installation/sustaining base operations.
- Develops and implements policy guidance to manage facility operations.
- Performs other related ATC duties as assigned by the Assistant Chief or the Controller in Charge (CIC) of the particular shift.
- Must have attended military or FAA Air Traffic Control school or equivalent training.
- ATC Facility Chief: Minimum of 10 years Army Fixed-based ATC operational experience controlling at Army locations
- Training Supervisor: Minimum of 6 years Army Fixed-based ATC operational experience controlling at Army locations
- Shift Leaders: Minimum of 3 years Army Fixed-based ATC operational experience controlling at Army locations
- Must have and be able to hold a Class 2 FAA medical qualification. Must have or be able to attain a Secret security clearance
- Must have a background in weather observer functions
- Must pass applicable NWS LAWRS/SAWRS certification examination
- Must have normal color Perception and hear well
- Vision must be 20/20 or corrected to 20/20
- Must be medically approved to climb daily the tower stairs/ladders
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and basic background screening
Please e-mail or fax your résumé and date of availability to:
Gregg Mowrer (click to e-mail)
No phone calls, please.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Exodyne, Inc. and all of its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.