Air Traffic Control Tower Manager
||Air Traffic Control Tower Manager
|| Arlington Hall Station, Arlington, VA
||May 7, 2012
Contingent Upon Contract Award
The Contract Manager will have oversight of seven contracted Army National Guard air traffic control (ATC) and airfield navigation maintenance facilities located throughout the United States. Other duties will include performing quality assurance inspections at the contracted locations. The Contract Manager will be aware of all aspects of operations covered in this contract. The contract manager will be the central point of contact for the Army National Guard Contracting Officer's Representative.
Must be available to travel to contract sites to perform quality assurance inspections and other travel as required by the government and the employer.
Represents the company as ATC coordinator and liaison expert with the U.S. Army and other internal and external agencies and personnel.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in management of air traffic control contracts
- At a minimum, hold an FAA Control Tower Operator's (CTO) certificate. In lieu of holding a CTO, the Contract Manager will have at least 5 years of ATC-related experience within the preceding 7 years.
- The Contract Manger will have at least 3 years of experience supporting military contracts with a preference toward Army contracts.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be capable of multitasking and organizing thoughts and decisive actions in rapid succession
- Must be able to effectively and clearly communicate in English in both verbal and written formats
- Must be familiar with a variety of ATC equipment
- Must be capable of developing, implementing and maintaining an ATC training program
- Must be familiar with ATC work schedule and crew rest requirements
- Must be familiar with weather dissemination according to military and National Weather Service standards
- Must have familiarity with airfield navigation equipment associated test equipment and preventive maintenance requirements
- Must be familiar with ATC emergency response and notification procedures
- Professional demeanor and proactive customer relations are paramount
- Must be able to communicate effectively with military and civilian leadership (key attribute)
- Must be able to interpret Army Manuals
- Must be able to use good judgment and common sense in the performance of ATC operations
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Punctuality is required
- Must hold or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Must be able to work alone or with others
- Must possess administrative skills such as keyboarding/typing, filing, answering telephones, maintaining records, and creating documents using MS Office products
- Must be familiar with Army and FAA Class II medical clearance requirement
- Candidate should have good speaking and writing skills and a command of the English language.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and basic background screening
- Must possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Please e-mail, fax, or mail your résumé with salary history to:
William Crow (e-mail)
8433 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Suite 200
Phoenix, Arizona 85021
No phone calls, please.
Dynamic Science, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, Vietnam-era or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.